Back to School Contest Giveaway
Conditions of Use
**Back to School Contest Giveaway - Conditions of Use**
**NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.**
The "Back to School" Contest Giveaway (hereafter referred to as the "Contest") is sponsored by Crossrock Cases (hereafter referred to as the "Sponsor"). This contest is governed by these official rules ("Official Rules"). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States of America (USA) where not prohibited by law. Participants of all ages are welcome to enter, and minors must have the representation of their parents or guardians to participate. Entrants must have Internet access and a valid e-mail account and phone number, before the beginning of the Contest Period. The sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant and disqualify those that do not meet eligibility.
The Contest begins at 12:00 am PACIFIC TIME on August 21, 2023, and ends at 11:59 pm PACIFIC TIME on November 18th, 2023 (hereafter referred to as the "Contest Period").
Participants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for entry:
- Participants, or someone filming on their behalf, must record a video of themselves playing an instrument from the specified categories (Cello, violin or viola, saxophone, Trombone).
- Each eligible participant, or a representative on behalf of a minor participant, is invited to submit only one application for entry.
- The video, which should be at least 60 seconds long, must be uploaded to YouTube with the title "Crossrock Cases Back to School Giveaway" and can be in either vertical or landscape orientation.
- Participants must sign up on the Blog Page (provide link) and submit the video link along with their contact information.
- Submissions must be received by November 19th, 11:59 pm PACIFIC TIME.
On November 19th, 2023, at 11:59 pm PACIFIC TIME, the number of Views, Comments, and Likes on each video entry will be counted. Each of these metrics holds equal weight. In the case of a tie, the number of comments will hold more weight, followed by the number of Likes and then views.
**PRIZES AND REWARDS:**
Winners and non-winners will receive rewards based on the following categories:
For each instrument category, based on the instrument type (Cello, violin/viola, saxophone, Trombone), the following top rewards will be given:
- **1x Cello Category:** CRF7000CEF ultra-light carbon fiber case for the winner of the cello.
- **1x Violin/Viola Category:** CRF2020DVL fiberglass double case for a violin & viola (or any other fiberglass double case based on the winner's request).
- **1x Saxophone Category:** CRF1020 fiberglass saxophone case. The winner selects a case from the rewards pool: curved soprano sax case, straight soprano sax case, alto sax case, and tenor sax case.
- **1x Trombone Category:** CRF1020 fiberglass trombone case.
For each instrument category, the following second rewards will be given:
- **1x Cello Category:** CRA860CEF ABS cello case.
- **1x Violin/Viola Category:** CRA960VF plastic violin case or CRA860VL viola case.
- **1x Saxophone Category:** CRA860 series ABS saxophone cases. Winners can choose from an alto sax case and a tenor sax case.
- **1x Trombone Category:** CRA860 series ABS trombone case.
All third-place winners will receive the Crossrock gift package:
- Crossrock-made laptop backpack bag x 1.
- Bluetooth speaker x 1.
- Instrument care kits x 1.
- $20 discount coupon x 1.
**Gifts for All Attendees:**
All participants will receive a $20 discount coupon. These coupons can be exchanged at the Crossrock Case Webstore or in the Physical Stores in the USA.
All eligible entries received during the Contest Period will be gathered, and winners will be chosen at random. Winners will be personally notified by the contact information provided during submission.
Winners must respond between November 20th, 2023, and November 30th, 2023 time frame to claim their prize. Failure to respond within this period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- By participating in the Contest, participants grant Crossrock Cases the right to use their video submissions for promotional purposes.
- Crossrock Cases reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not comply with these Official Rules or attempts to manipulate the results of the Contest.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item.
- Crossrock Cases is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, delays, or errors that may occur during the Contest Period.
**LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:**
By entering the Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless Crossrock Cases and its affiliates, partners, and representatives from any liability, claims, or actions arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the state of California, without regard to its conflict of law principles.